Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof and added a DWR finish for water repellency. YKK® stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. PnumaGrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. A DWR water repellent finish keeps you dry, and The PnumaGrid™ fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with DWR water repellent coating
- Windproof with PnumaGrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- Treated with Polygiene® StayFresh™ and Polygiene® OdorCrunch™ for enhanced odor control
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK® stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off
- Venting zippers in crotch
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
I own SItka and Kuiu. These pants are better quality than both. A little expensive but great quality and performance.
Been a great product so far.
I’ve been using pnuma gear for three years now. The best and most comfortable hunting clothing that I have ever used personally.
These pants are awesome. Blocks the wind as advertised and performed perfect at home and two trips to Colorado. Do yourself a favor and get the jacket as well.
Fantastic pants. Sat in 35 degree weather with 30 mph wind gust and stayed warm. Fit is spot on as well.
Awesome colder weather hunting pants. You may find others that are close but, none better. The best thing is the choices on the leg length options!