The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core pant puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. We combined next to skin warmth with the unparalleled wicking and muscle support of IconX performance to create the most innovative base layer available. Three different heat settings provide incredible, sustained warmth with no bulk and complete freedom of movement. These are perfect heated work pants and hunting pants!
IconX Heated Core pant is the ultimate combination of next to skin heat and performance. It’s no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body’s ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core pant utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your lower back and tops of thighs to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you’re in complete control of your comfort. Our IconX fabric adds unparalleled wicking and muscle support to complete the package. Wear the Heated Core pant under your IconX top or Merino Wool baselayers on the coldest of days. You’ll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement, and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you’re after.
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements distribute heat throughout pant.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 6 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Battery, charger and heating elements covered by 90-Day warranty
Fits good, battery charges well and warms like it is supposed to. Have not tested in the field yet.
Fits a little funky but product is solid other then that
This product worked as advertised. Kept me warm in extreme cold conditions. I would like to see additional heating elements behind and around the knee. Another enhancement would be a mobile app for controlling on/off/heat settings via bluetooth. I have both the vest and pants and in my opinion the vest is substantially more effective than the pants. I rate the vest 5 out of 5 stars, the pants 4 out of 5.
I’ve been using the heated core vest for 3 years now and love it…I just got the heated pants and have to say the heating locations or good but not great. Heating areas around the kneels should be improved if possible. For guys over 50 our joints get rough and keeping these areas warm are
critical to enjoy a long cold day of hunting in the Northeast.
What a game changer. I never really thought I needed the bottoms, but they make sitting in the cold a lot more comfortable. Haven't even put them on high. Medium or low is all I've needed.
The only regret or complaint I have is not buying the heated base layer system sooner. I sat for 6 hrs in -24 windchill temps in a tree stand and never got cold. My system consists of Sitka stratus bibs, Sitka fanatic hoodie and a hooded sweatshirt over the Iconx heated base layers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device