The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. Worn under all of your layers, we combined next-to-skin warmth with the unparalleled wicking and muscle support of IconX performance to create the most innovative base layer available. Three different heat settings provide incredible, sustained warmth with no bulk and complete freedom of movement.
The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. It's no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body's ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core vest utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your chest, kidneys, and base of your neck to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you're in complete control of your comfort. Wear the Heated Core Vest under your IconX top or Merino Wool pullover on the coldest of days. You'll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you're after.
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements across chest, kidneys, and base of neck distribute heat throughout Vest.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 7 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Guaranteed for life (Vest only)
- Item weight: 16 oz (based on size Large)
I’ve worn this vest now between 25-50 degrees F this hunting season.
The biggest advantage is it allows you to reduce the amount of clothes and bulk that you wear.
I shot my buck on a 28 degree day, and I was able to have minimal amount of layers on to allow me to draw easily and shoot my bow without impediment.
I have two batteries, I get about 3 hours per battery on the high setting.
I will not hunt without this now!!!
The best fits well and works well. I would like to see the battery last a bit longer, but overall a great product.
Couldn't be happier. Great quality in every aspect. If I had to have anything negative it would only be where the battery pack is I wish was a little higher. Tucking it in it gets in the way a little. But, that is being very critical. Just an incredible product.
Used for bow hunting. Works great. It's a very comfortable snug fit over my base layer. You forget you even have it on. I don't like bulky layers for bow hunting, and this is an awesome way to eliminate those layers or a bulky warm jacket. I wore a base layer, then the vest, then a fleece, then my jacket which is pretty light. Have only tried it in temps around 38 degrees, but on low setting I was comfortably warm. I turned it on about one hour after sitting in the stand after I started to get chilled; it kept me warm and on low battery was still good after 3 hours.
I deployed to Africa last year and knew MN deer hunting would be my first cold weather experience. This vest ran on medium for 4 hours in cold and wind and the lower back heating elements kept my core warm while the chest and upper back ones ensured the cold wind didn't freeze my neck and chest. I would recommend this 100%. My only suggestion would be to buy a second battery to extend run time.
Awesome vest. Does what it's suppose too