The Base Haven is breathable, durable, and moisture-wicking, and that's just the beginning. This baselayer top is comfortable enough to wear around the camp or around the house and versatile enough to keep you warm and dry when the temperature drops and you have to layer up. The synthetic blend moves with you, so it won't slow you down or restrict your movement. The pant features an athletic fit with a super soft waistband and a front fly.
- Merino wool inner for next to skin comfort
- Stays warm even when wet
- Durable synthetic outer for superior shape retention
- Breathable and odor resistant
- Moisture wicking for fast drying
- Athletic fit
- Super soft stretch elastic waist band
- Front fly feature
- Treated with Polygiene® StayFresh™ and Polygiene® OdorCrunch™
- 54% Polyester/38% Wool/ 8% Spandex blend
- Machine wash Cold, Dry Flat, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Liquid Detergent Only
- 7.2 oz (Size Large)
Great base layer for mid to late season hunts. They keep you cool when you need it and warm when the Temps drop.
Everything I've bought from Pnuma is so comfortable. These long johns kept my legs nice and warm for a 14hr work day in freezing temps and wind/rain for a trip to Indiana in January. Love the comfort.
Base Haven Pant performed flawlessly on my duck hunt.
Best Base layer to Date, I have tried all the other "Brands" this by far fits true to size, is warm and extremely comfortable, I have 2 pairs, I duck hunt and deer hunt, both hunts are still hunts, not much movement, average temps have been in the 30.'s Windy and Rainy. I'll definitely buy a few more sets.
It took me till November to try these out hunting. They fit well and are great for chilly mornings in the hunting saddle. They are true to size and very lightweight. Merino wool is a perfect choice for a hunting base layer.