Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all items will ship at the same time. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
Finally found some quality hunting gear to fit me. It’s comfy, tough, lightweight, and looks great. Have not gotten my waypoint into the mountains yet but it’s kept me warm during 30-40 degree adventures and even kept my dry in a decent downpour. I will be buying more Pnuma products for sure
I am very pleased, and extremely impressed with the quality of this product. Better than most other Companies out there 👍
I bought these pants for Winter hiking and Snowshoeing in Michigans Upper Peninsula . After getting them and trying them out I will probably use them for Bow Season this year. They are comfortable, well built and quiet. They must have been designed by someone who actually uses them. The pockets are in the right place and the right size, and the zippers are sturdy and quiet. I like that they fit well enough to wear alone or with a base layer depending on the temp. And the zippered openings to cool off are great. I ordered my normal size and they fit great. They are worth the cost. I also want to say I bought mine during the last big snow storm of the year and FedEx had issues delivering my order. I paid for 2 day and when they didn't come my shipping fees were refunded and customer service was right there to answer questions and offer to replace my order if it didn't arrive. I will definitely be looking at the rest of the catalog and ordering more gear.
I had to buy a size larger than I normally wear. My normal pant size was a little tight in the thighs for me, especially if I wanted to wear a base layer underneath. the pant is very well made and durable. Will work great in colder weather and definitely considered a cold weather pant. If you do any amount of hard walking in them, you will appreciate the vent zips on them. Although, I would think this is more of a stationary or short walk pant and not a trekking type of pant. The fit is pretty flexible and has an athletic cut, which is why I needed to bump up in size. If you need a heavyweight pant to keep you warm and dry, this is it. Easy to tell it is well made and worth the money.
So I had already purchased the Waypoint pant in Terra camo and they are awesome. So I saw these in the outlet section for a whole lot cheaper and ordered them. I did not try them on for a long span because I thought they were the exact same as the camo version but they are not. The closure system around the waist is different, has 2 snaps and not a hook and a slotted part like the camo ones. So I like my pants to fit a little bit snug so they dont ride down on me,, the outer snap on these keeps unsnapping and I'm sure the inner one will too. So I contacted them to return them for a store credit and was told that I can not because it has been 31 days since purchasing, it has been exactly 31 days right now. They are brand new, unused with tags still on them and now I am stuck with pants I can't use unless I lose 10 pounds of weight or something. I feel this isn't any my fault and their description should have spelled this difference out. I guess I will find someone to give them to, not very happy right now.
Very well made, high quality pant..